September 22, 2009

Kavya wants great comeback

Fans of Kavya Madhavan cn rejoice! Molltwood's popular heroine is all set to make a comeback to Malayalam cinema."I am considering quite a few offers from leading directors and will be signing some of them soon," Kavya (who was in Kozhikode on Tuesday to inaugurate a beauty salon) told a national newspaper. "I am in no hurry to finalize my comeback vehicle; I want to make sure that I get the right kind of roles."Kavya spoke about her plans, which also include dance. "I have been learning Bharatanathyam and Mohiniyattom ever since I could remember. I am planning to train harder and perform on some important stages. And yes, I am dying to do role in cinema in which I could display my dancing skills. Strangely, I am yet to play a classical dancer in Malayalam cinema," she said, adding that she recently also resumed her music lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment