September 26, 2009

Priyamani denies wedding reports

Priyamani denies wedding reports - www.cineguru.net
Saying a big no to reports which claimed that she had married her Tollywood co-star Tharun, Priyamani has said “some jobless persons have involved in spreading rumours” against her.
“I last met Tharun three years back when we did a movie together. I have no contact with him after that. I don’t even know what is he currently doing,” says the actress, playing down reports appeared in a section of the media on her “wedding”.
She adds: “There is nothing much to worry about these rumours. These are nothing but the handiwork of some jobless people.”
On her recent release ‘Ninaithale Inikkum’, she says, “the response evoked by the movie is so great. My friends called me up and appreciated for my performance. I also heard that the film has been making a roaring collection at the box-office.” Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment