November 03, 2009

I am not married : Sada

I am not married
Actress Sada has not been seen recently in any south Indian film. It is alleged that the actress has got married secretly. When a film producer wanted to cast her in a film recently, he was informed by a coordinator that the actress was gearing up for marriage. This news spread like wild fire and the buzz was that the actress was not available for future projects.
But Sada has now come out with a statement that she is still acting in a few Hindi flicks and is in Mumbai.
"I am not getting interesting offers from the South. After having worked with many major heroes down South, I don't want to take up uninspiring projects. I will certainly work in South films if I get some tempting offers,” says Sada.
She also insists that marriage is not on the cards as of now and rumours about her impending marriage are unsubstantiated.
"I don't know how people can spread such rumours. I cannot think of marriage when I am busy working in Hindi films. I would love to work in south Indian projects if they really excite me," says Sada

No comments:

Post a Comment