December 28, 2009

Caught: Shahid Kapoor in confession room

Shahid Kapoor seems to be in a confession mood of late. The actor who is busy promoting his forthcoming film Chance Pe Dance recently revealed how he too went through a tough time at the beginning of his movie career. Shahid said, “My film is a tale of strugglers waiting for their big break. I was able to relate to the character as I too was rejected at many auditions and even had to sleep in my car for a whole night as I had no place to stay!”

Adding further he said, "Chance Pe Dance is a story of any struggler from any field, not just acting. Anyone can identify with my role.”

Positive and brimming with energy, Shahid plays a struggling actor Sameer who juggles various jobs while working towards getting his big break in films in Chance Pe Dance. During this journey, he meets Tina (Genelia D'Souza), a choreographer.

Recalling his own past Shahid confessed, “Five years back, I was Sameer. I had a red Maruti 800. I also went for many auditions, which never worked out for me.”

Shahid is now excited to work in his father Pankaj Kapoor's film, which would go on floors early next year.

"It is a huge responsibility but I am excited to get that opportunity. The film is a love story," said Shahid.

No comments:

Post a Comment