December 18, 2009

I Will Never Act With 3 Heroines Again


Vishal is jubiliant and rightly so as the trailor and two songs of the film Theeradha Vilayattu Pillai were screened at the grand audio launch today. The venue was the revamped Devi Cineplex in a rare departure from the usual Satyam or Kamala theatres usually used by celebs.Neetu Chandra, one of the three heroines was present while the other two could not make it. “This role is very different from my previous one in Yaavarum Nalam,”said Neetu. Vishal for his part looked confident but added, ‘I will never work with three heroines again. Not that we had any problems but it’s equal to the effort of working in ten action films!”The film has slick songs by Yuvan and the trailor showed a sleek, fit and stylish Vishal in a new makeover. “I haven’t used any dupes in the film because the claps and whistles of my fans are important to me and keep me going to give my best,” he said.Also present was co producer, the stunning Shriya Reddy and brother Vikram Reddy whose GK Film Corporation has produced this film. Udayanidhi Stalin made an appearance while the audio was released by Sivasakthi Pandian and RB Chowdary and received by KS Ravikumar and Hansraj Saxena.

No comments:

Post a Comment