December 24, 2009

Priyamani says reducing dress is not vulgar

Priyamani while speaking to the media said,” Many are asking me why I am acting in glamour roles wearing bikini dress. All mixed together is acting. You cannot tell it is vulgar if one reduces the dress.

If you wear modern dress, this itself is glamour. Right from Aishwarya Rai to Bipasha had acted wearing swim suits. If I act in glamour roles, people are asking that why I am not acting in village roles.

In those days popular actresses like Saroja Devi to Padmini have acted in glamour and village roles. Characters will be according to the story. I can do any kind of role. The Tamil film Nadodigal is being remade in Telugu with the title Sambo Siva Sambo.
I am acting in three Telugu films including this one. I am also acting in one Kannada film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment