January 27, 2010

Reema Sen’s personal 10

Cooking
“I can cook well. I use to cook daily during the shooting of Aayirathil Oruvan. I used to cook different varieties of chicken recipes. Ask Karthi how I cook.

House
“I have not invited any friends to my house. I don’t choose my house for any celebrations. Even if I want to meet my cinema friends, I will meet them outside only”

Kutralam
My favorite spot for my vacation is Goa and Kutralam. I don’t go abroad for holidaying. When lots of people want to see our country why should we go to foreign countries?”

Chat
“I will catch hold of someone to keep on talking. There is no chance for me to keep quite. It would have been appropriate for me if I had become an RJ instead of actress. Karthi was so patient hearing my nonstop nonsense during the shooting of Aayirathil Oruvan.”

Shopping
“Shopping is my weakness. If I go out for shopping I will be purchasing thousands of handbags. Normally ladies are fond of jewels but I am fond of handbags. I buy various designs of hand bag.”

Food
“Biryani is the only food that makes me happy. If my spirits are dampened and if I eat biryani I will be rejuvenated immediately. My energy tonic is Hyderabad biryani.”

Diet
I don’t like dieting and exercising like other actresses. Because of this my weight increases by 3 kilos. But I feel that diet restrictions are not necessary for me.”

Friends
“As far as cinema is concerned Selvaraghavan is my friend. I can share with him whatever is in my mind. Selva knows the bad and good in me. Only if one knows fully about a person, then only the friendship will sustain. We have fought a lot. But we cannot stop speaking with each other.”

Marriage
“One thing that I will never think about. That is marriage. I have not made resolution this year that I should love, get married and settled.”

Sexy Reema
“My friends fondly call me Reems. But after seeing Aayirathil Oruvan my friends have kept a new name for me. They call me Sexy. I have acted in glamour roles in many films but the glamour in Aayirathil Oruvan is different. This new name is also nice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment