February 02, 2010

Frock horror for Britney Spears as she wears two unflattering outfits in a row

Just when it seems Britney Spears' style can't get any worse, she pulls a double fashion disaster out of the bag.
The 28-year-old stepped out in Miami over the weekend in an unforgiving white mini dress that proved just a little too snug for her figure.
The incredibly short number barely kept her modesty in tact, and having again shirked her bra, the singer gave onlookers rather more than they'd bargained for.
And the situation didn't improve by much as she hit the red carpet at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles last night.
Britney Spears
Britney Spears
Call a stylist! Britney Spears in a white mini-dress in Miami this weekend
Britney, who is notorious for ignoring the advice of even the very best celebrity stylists, looked a state as she arrived in a sheer lace Dolce & Gabbana dress over a black bodysuit.
The outfit proved more frumpy than fabulous, but there was at least one consolation - her usually matted extensions were elegantly styled into gentle, tumbling curls.
Britney, who was joined by her agent boyfriend Jason Trawick, was nominated for Best Dance Recording for her track Womanizer, but lost out to Lady GaGa for her hit Poker Face.

Britney Spears
Another disaster: The singer arriving at the Grammy Awards in LA last night
She is now expected to resume work on her new album, which she has been recording in Miami.
Britney recently denied reports she was suffering from depression.
Her management posted a series of U.S. tabloid articles about her alleged depression on her official website, with the words 'bulls**t' stamped across them.
She said recently: 'I'm learning to take better care of myself and not get stressed or down about things for nothing.
Britney Spears
Going strong: Britney was joined by her agent boyfriend Jason Trawick
'I'm taking my time these days and not letting myself get under any pressure other than to just feel happy about myself and to work on my music.
'I want to show people I am a strong woman. I have a lot of great things ahead of me that I want to accomplish. I feel positive and much happier, things are looking good again. I'm learning to relax and not place so much pressure on myself.'
Last month, the singer celebrated her birthday with Jason and her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James hanging by the pool at LA's Mondrian Hotel.

 Britney Spears
Disappointed: Britney lost out to Lady GaGa in the Best Dance Recording category
While Britney's current lovelife appears to be back on track, her ex-husband Kevin Federline admitted they are managing to regain a friendship as they co-parent their two sons.
He said: 'I think as time goes on, it keeps getting better and better and better. I mean, I'm really happy the way that my life is going right now, I really am.
'I think, you know, I have come a long way. All of us have…my whole family. It's gotten so much better from where we were.'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment