February 05, 2010

Katrina says no to kissing and bikini

[katrina399452779949176.jpg]
After showing almost all of her boobs to Gulshan Grover in her debut flick Boom, Katrina has realized how Bollywood works and will never do kissing scenes in movies and neither will she wear a bikini.
A friend of Katrina says, “Katrina has said no to kissing scenes in all her films barring New York. And believe me, the directors are very keen to see her kiss her co-stars. Katrina cleverly keeps dodging all the so-called must-kiss scenes. She is a very conservative girl at heart. In fact, when reports claimed that she was going to wear a bikini in Dostana 2, a la Priyanka Chopra in the first Dostana, Katrina protested violently and made it clear to producer Karan Johar and director Tarun Mansukhani: no exposure, no kissing.”
Katrina talking about her controversial scenes in her debut flick Boom, says, “I don’t deny I’ve done scenes in the past where I did things that I wasn’t comfortable with. But now I won’t. I just don’t feel comfortable doingkissing scenes, or for that matter, wearing a bikini on screen.”
Katrina also did not kiss Ranbir in Rajneeti even as the director tried to convince her, confirming this, KAtrina says, , “It’s true. I’m not at all comfortable doingkissing scenes. Call me a prude or conservative. I just don’t feel kissing scenes jell well with our audiences. So no kissing scenes for me.”
Katrina is currently filming for Rajneeti opposite Ranbir KApoor where she is portraying the character of Sonia Gandhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment