April 04, 2010

Deepika in Bikini

He is the daughter of former badminton Champion Prakash Padukone.


Deepika in Bikini

Deepika's native is Karnataka. She started her career as a model. Now, she is very famous due to her key success in Om Shanti Om with the King Khan.
This is a part of her old interview that she gave when she signed for the same movie.
"I was introduced to the film industry in the kannada movie ‘Aishwarya'. In hindi ‘Om Shanthi Om' is my first movie. I consider acting with Sharukh Khan in my first movie as my strength. This movie has been picturised in the 1970 style.In this movie an south Indian actress comes to Hindi film industry to act, and she becomes a super star. I am acting in that role.
Since I am an south Indian actress this role suits me well. I am getting a lot of offers from bollywood. I am going to act in a Yash Chopra production too soon. There is a lot of rumors that I am in dating hindi actor ranbir kapoor. I've trained to distance myself from such rumors as soon as I joined the film industry.
My father is my trainer. My family trusts me completely. I will not dissappoint them". - Said Deepika while doing her debut in Hindi.i.

Deepika's back beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment