August 22, 2010

Hot Sexy Supermodel Steph Ly

In honor of the the awesome job Canada did at the Winter Olympics 2010 in Vancouver….GOOOOOO CANADA!!!It’s crazy, I didn’t really realise how many people watched the Olympics…I can’t believe it’s in my home country and I can’t go!!! But here’s some shots I did to honor the Olympics being in Vancouver!! Wish I coulda been there!!
aimg_9525
aimg_9526
aimg_9528
aimg_9529
aimg_9533
Enjoy! You know you love Canadian Girls!!
holy crap it’s been over a week since my last post??? damn, time sure flies by…I still can’t believe it’s almost mid-February!!! Anyhoo, thought it’d be time for some more photos!I have another busy few weeks ahead of me! I have 3 more photoshoots, and also an exciting (and long-awaited) filming date with Fighters Nation at the Fight Network!!! I’m pretty freakin stoked!! Also, this Friday I have a party to host in London, ON at Mansion for Chinese New Year!! Holla!!!! What to wear…what to wear….eeeeeeeekkkk
ambk6015
ambk5994
ambk6007
Happy summer!! I had my first beach shoot of the year last week, and it was amazing!
Here are some of the pics…they’re probably my favorite beach shots ever! Make sure you scroll down and check out the video of the shoot!!
img_3098
Love this bikini...
I love the shots in the tree, although the tree felt a little awkward, and was super itchy…it was worth it! Do you agree??
img_3272
My favorite so far!
img_3270
Like an amazon!
Hey guys! Soooo while I was in Vegas last week, I did a photoshoot and I thought I’d share a couple of the pictures! Too bad it was so freakin cold while I was there…
Was really looking forward to a tan and some pool time…but nope! I loved this car! Not too shabby lol…it was pretty awesome cruisin’ around to different shoot areas with it! Enjoy!
img_3010sma
I love orange...
aimg_3298sm
More pics to come!
Happy Sunday everyone!! My favorite day…kick back…lay around…do NOTHING. Except update my site for you guys!I did a photoshoot on Thursday with the amazing Pablo, here are some of the goodies!!
pablo1
My favorite of the batch..
pablo4
Rockin the new hair-do
pablo7
Low-key
I actually loved this shoot, mainly because it was really laid back. Take a note photographers!! Relax! Just let me do what I do…and you do what you do…and it’ll all work out!
OK…so I have a few more exciting things going on this week!
Wednesday, I’ll be at One-Eleven Yorkville…come hang out with me!
26296_10150136101325391_506455390_11380332_2288741_n
http://www.stephly.com/wp-content/gallery/100325-pablo/pablo8.jpghttp://www.stephly.com/wp-content/gallery/100325-pablo/pablo7.jpghttp://www.stephly.com/wp-content/gallery/100325-pablo/pablo6.jpg
I love this set…I hope you do too!!
ambk6225
mmmm...i feel like a milkshake.
ambk6223
So retro.
ambk6205
I love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment