October 27, 2009

Navya Nair to release her autobiography


Navya Nair to release her autobiography

Navya Nair made her debut in the year 2001 in a Malayalam film titled Ishtam. All her family members are educated.
Her father, mother, aunt, uncle and other close relatives are teachers. Navya though she acted in films continued to study. She had completed her MBA recently. She had acted in more than 50 films in Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu and Kannada languages.
Currently she is acting in four Malayalam films, one Tamil film and one Telugu film. Navya Nair has penned a book which contains the incidents that took place in her life and her cinema experiences. The launch of the book is to be held shortly.
She said,” I had a given a statement that I am going to give e sensational announcement. That announcement is with regard to my book. But many mistook that I will be announcing about my marriage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment