November 05, 2009

Ramya Nambesan doesn’t mind doing glamour roles

Ramya Nambesan doesn’t mind doing glamour roles
Ramya Nambeesan was one among the five heroines in Cheran starrer Raman Thediya Seethai. This Kerala girl is now currently pairing with Sakthi in the film titled Aatanayagan.

Vikraman’s assistant director Krishnaram is directing this film. Ramya Nambeesan while speaking to the media said,” I am getting homely roles in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam films. I am not selecting these roles.
It comes on its own. So there is an image that I will not do glamour roles. This is not true. I don’t mind acting in glamour roles if the story demands. I won’t act in vulgar roles. There is a difference between vulgarity and glamour.
I want to act in colourful commercial Tamil films. I can also change my physique according to the character like the heroes. I donned the role of a village girl in a film. To do this role I increased my weight by five kilos.
After completing this film I reduced my weight. If you have proper exercise and food habits your body will listen to you. I have experienced this. Now I have completed a Telugu film titled Veera Raaji. I have paired with Ajay in this film. I have donned a glamour role in this film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment