November 06, 2009

Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra will tie the knot on November 22

Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra will tie the knot on November 22. The shaadi will take place in the afternoon at Shilpa’s friend-cum-business partner Kiran Bawa’s bungalow in Khandala.
Our source reveals, “The marriage will be in the typical Punjabi style, with Raj bringing in the baraat in a chariot. The marriage will be followed by a grand reception in Mumbai on Nov 24.”
Confirming the news, Kiran says, “I’m in Montreal right now, but I’m coming back soon. I believe Tarun Tahiliani is designing the lehenga which Shilpa will wear during her pheras. We’re decorating my Khandala place too. Shilpa and I go back a long way, we’ve known each other since 17 years. Her mother (Sunanda), ties a rakhi to my father. We’re very happy and looking forward to the occasion.”
Will sister Shamita Shetty remain trapped in the Bigg Boss house and miss the wedding, we wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment