March 14, 2011

Srabani Roy debuts in Tollywood

Yet another Kolkata model joins filmdom. Srabani Roy, who is quite a popular face in the Kolkata modelling circuit, has bagged a meaty role in Ajij Sajwals Paapi opposite Aarya Babbar. The film also has Prosenjit Chatterjee, Pooja and Sayantika in the cast. Speaking about her Tollywood debut, Srabani says, Im glad that my first film is opposite Aarya. It was indeed a pleasure to work with him. I essay his girlfriends role. In the film, Aarya plays a playboy who his married to Pooja. Post-marriage, Aarya disappears to add a twist to the tale. Im also looking forward to sharing screen space with Bumbada who essays a lawyer in the film. I have grown up watching Bumbadas films and it feels great to have bagged the opportunity to shoot with him!
And what about rumours that she will be sporting a bikini in this film Yes, there is a shot where Aarya and I will go for a swim together. Do I wear a sari while swimming Besides, I think I have the right curves to flaunt a bikini, she reasons. Now that she has made a debut, will modelling take a back seat No way, Srabani insists, adding, Its not that Ive been flooded with film offers that I will say no to my modelling assignment. After Paapi, Ive been signed on for the next venture of the production house which has made this film.
Well,that makes a double bonanza for Srabani on her Tolly debut! Watch out her exclusive pics here only at giigly.com
Do check her Facebook Profile too
Click on the Pics below to Enlarge!



No comments:

Post a Comment