October 08, 2009

Bipasu Basu out of Raavan

Bipasu Basu out of Raavan - www.cineguru.net

The shooting of Mani Rathnam’s Raavan is progressing at a rapid pace. This film is being made in Tamil and Hindi simultaneously.

The film has created more expectations since biggies like Vikram, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai and Priyamani are starring in this film. This film is based on the epic Ramayana.

Bipasu Basu was signed to do the role of Mandodari. Scenes pertaining to her were also shot. But all of a sudden she has been removed from this film. Scenes pertaining to her were also deleted.

Mani Rathnam also did not reveal the reasons for deleting these scenes. Bipasu is very sad because of this. She said,” I was very happy because I got the chance to act in Mani Rathnam’s film.
I took a lot of training in dance for this film. I am very upset because I am been removed from this project.”

No comments:

Post a Comment