October 08, 2009

Kavya Madhavan refuses seven films

Kavya Madhavan refuses seven films

Kavya Madhavan says that she has refused seven films because she did not like the roles. She further adds that she is waiting for good roles in the re entry.

While speaking about this, she said,” There was strong news that I am donning a role of a witch lady in a Malayalam film. I am not doing the role of a witch lady. The hero is the black magician while I am donning the role of a police officer who apprehends him.

Apart from this film I got 7 offers after my marriage. I kept away from films because of my wrecked marriage. I was in a state of confusion whether to act or not. Now that I am separated and single I have decided to act.

Since this is my re-entry I am waiting for a good role. I also got an offer to act in a film which had four heroines. But I refused to do this role. There is no disparity for me between Tamil or Malayalam films. I will act in any language provided I get a good role.

No comments:

Post a Comment