October 22, 2009

Nothing I wear is comfortable: Sona


imageglitz.blogspot.com

Which is one word that best describes you - bombshell, siren, item girl or diva?

-Voluptuous (Laughs)

Your upcoming films?

I have five films in my kitty traversing all South languages.

If you were stuck on a deserted island, which male Kollywood star would you like the company of?

It has to be Kamal Haasan. He is hot and very knowledgeable. I can learn a lot from him.

Would you ever be up for 'Sona Ka Swayamwar'?

Of course, it sounds like fun. I have in fact been getting offers.

Your beauty secret?

I smile even at the worst of times. And that is my beauty secret.

One thing you love about the film industry and one thing you dislike about it?

I love the glitz and glamour of the industry, but the professional jealousy and politics here are worse than anywhere else.

Honestly, do you believe casting couches exist even today?

You bet! I’d be lying if I said otherwise.

Your personal style statement? Is it very different from your screen dressing?

I like anything that’s comfortable. On-screen it’s different because nothing I wear is comfortable.

Are you single and ready to mingle?

Yes of course. Try me!

No comments:

Post a Comment