October 17, 2009

Prabhu Deva says he has not married Nayanthara

There is news that the romance between Nayanthara and Prabhu Deva has become more stronger and both are meeting clandestinely.
Recently when Nayanthara had come to Chennai to participate in the FEFSI meeting she had stayed in a five star hotel. Prabhu Deva has taken his child to meet Nayanthara. Later on Nayanthara has taken the child for shopping.
Prabhu Deva’s wife Ramlath on hearing this news got infuriated. There was also news that Prabhu Deva got married to Nayanthara. Now for the first time Prabhu Deva has opened his mouth about this issue. He said,’ The marriage between Nayanthara and me did not take place.
Many are asking me whether Nayanthara has tattooed my name in her hand. Even a child knows the answer for this question. Nayanthara and me are not scared for participating in the public functions together. My favourite heroines are Sri Devi and Priyamani.
I have not decided about my next film. I am not interested in politics. I prefer choreography than acting and dancing. Vijay is a good dancer compared to Salman Khan. In Tamil cinema, Vijay, Simbhu, Dhanush and Jayam Ravi are good dancers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment