October 20, 2009

Sona goes in search of her relatives

Sona goes in search of her relatives Sona who is well known for her glamour roles is also a good dancer and a business woman. Apart from all these things she is a very affectionate girl.

For example, she recently went to Australia in search of her relatives. Since Sona is an Anglo Indian, most of her close relatives including grand father and grand mother are settled in Australia. So Sona wanted to see them.

She took the next flight to Australia. She met her relatives and spent a few a days with them. She had also visited the museum, spooky studio and sexy pubs in Australia.

When asked her whether she had gone to Australia to slim down, she got angry and said,” Why should I travel that far to reduce my weight? I have got my own gym in my house. If I exercise for one month regularly I can lose my weight easily.
But my fans like me to look like this. So I have decided to be fluffy. Photos of Hollywood actresses were displayed in a bar in Australia. I was surprised to see my photo also displayed among them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment