February 04, 2010

I am not following Aishwarya: Vivek


With Vivek Oberoi turning up uninvited at every occasion where his ex-girlfriend Aishwarya Rai is present, many people have started to believe that he is stalking Aishwarya, however Vivek begs to differ.
Vivek Oberoi was seen getting close to Bachchan parivar at the Police Awards, then he gatecrashed SRK’s party making Bachchan’s uncomfortable and recently at Rann’s premiere he landed uninvited.
Talking about the turn of events, Vivek says, “Suddenly I’m a stalker one day and one day I’m a gatecrasher. Mela laga hua hai kya (Is it a fair of controversies)? Will anybody say anything and walk away? What nonsense is this? It’s very irresponsible and I completely disapprove of it. It’s rubbish. If there was an element of truth in this, I can understand. But this is nonsense.”
“Shah Rukh and Gauri have been exceptionally kind to me, they are lovely people. It’s not like I haven’t been to their place before. I have been to their place for their events, their parties – and suddenly I become a gatecrasher? From where? Does anybody do that? I won’t go to my relatives house without an invite.”
Talking about the Rann premiere fiasco, he says, “Yesterday I came out of the premiere of ‘Rann’ and I was asked a silly question – ‘Why weren’t you sitting in the same auditorium?’. How do I answer that? Do I have to go search for them in each auditorium and then sit accordingly? It’s ridiculous. And if I was inside the same auditorium as theirs, then people would say ‘You’re stalking them’.”
Vivek asks media to mind their own business as Ash is happy in her own life, he says, “They are all happy with their own lives. I am doing great work by god’s grace, my personal life is very happy, I have got a great life and wonderful friends. They (Abhishek and Aishwarya) are married, they are really happy, doing really well and they are wonderful, civil to me as I am to them and there is no problem. It is irritating that people just keep bringing it up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment