December 22, 2009

Selvaraghavan will not to work with Andrea

[Selva-Raghavan-Andrea-MMS-Mobile-Scandal.jpg]

When asked Selvaraghavan whether Andrea was the reason for his divorce, he said,” It is a fantasy that Andrea was the reason for our separation. But there were so many reasons for our separation.
That is my personal matter. Not only Andrea who acted in Aayirathil Oruvan was close to me. Karthi, Reema Sen and Parthiban were also close to me. If you work together in a film for two years we have to sit and discuss a lot of things.

We shouldn’t have taken this so serious when others started commenting about this. Problems would not have risen. Now I don’t even speak to Andrea. For the last six months I never spoke to her even once.When so many problems arise we shouldn’t spoil one individual’s life. So I have decided not to work with Andrea in future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment